Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Then one ends of the three tabs. (You can also paste first the tabs on the cap and then joining the


Have you people have asked me how I did the pirate little hats on the lids of the bottles that served as the invitation to the birthday party with the theme of pirates. So I decided to make a PAP to explain how I do them. I hope the photos and the explanation is sufficient how does dry cleaning work but any inquiries you may'm available.
We started by cutting a small square in black eva that is sufficient to mold the lid, 3 tabs for the hat also in black eva and a thin white strip on eva. I do not have a specific mold for the flaps because their size will depend on the used lid. I tend to make a mold adjust the paper after the cover and when the step size is good mold for EVA. To mark the EVA should use a toothpick (in my case use an old esferolápis mine-free) to not get the pencil marks and then just cut. I forgot to take pictures how does dry cleaning work that part but any questions just say.
Now we glue a strip of white eva around the hat brim and cut the excess strip. Be careful not to paste your fingers because as I said this glue I use is similar to super glue, despite necklace fine 2 eva sheets also leaves his fingers full of glue when we do detailed work like this
Then one ends of the three tabs. (You can also paste first the tabs on the cap and then joining the ends) I insert the cover in the middle of tabs and place a glue Pinguinho on each tab to join the cover.
Recent how does dry cleaning work Posts bottles superheroes super birthday party h ... Tips Super Heroes Slipper phone port ... boy set Crochet Hat ninja turtles Exchange Crochet Hair Ribbons Hat + scarf crochet ...
Recent Posts bottles superheroes super birthday party h ... Tips Super Heroes Slipper phone port ... boy set Crochet Hat ninja turtles Exchange Crochet Hair Ribbons Hat + scarf crochet ...
more tags Back to top | SAPO Blogs: blogs with people inside. |

No comments:

Post a Comment