Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello my name is Maria Poppy (for sexist reasons will obviously not declare my real name because if


Hello my name is Maria Poppy (for sexist reasons will obviously not declare my real name because if my man sees it even expelled me from home). I have a few years after the teens and many have before old age. I am a moderate chick, fixed ideas and consider myself quite tolerant at least was so until the day I decided to join my rags with the rag from my boyfriend. Live a few months with him, in a house by the way is also him, that makes me almost feel obliged to treat it well but it gets me into the street. During 1714 these short months my family 1714 and domestic life has summarized find the following phrases: "You 1714 can go out the trash?" "Can you help me make the bed?" "You can put the table? And see if you do not forget the napkins?" "You can put your dirty clothes in the basket and not on the cover?" "You can lower the toilet seat I want to pee?" "You can sweep the floor or do not see the garbage heap there behind the mobile?" "You can go ironing iron?" "You can put away the chair desarrumáste?" "You can help drop your stuff on the ironing board?" "You can hang your clothes?" They want to stop or continue? 1714
Equal Despair Links


No comments:

Post a Comment