Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sorry, not the slightest idea puor software, for cons, a picture every hour, has little parat me to


Portal Forum FAQ Calendar Community Albums List Actions unimac Mark Forums Read Eoscope Eoscope Eos-Digital Tlchargement give Objectives Base Gallery Album Photo Gallery
What software dclencher automatically every hour? If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You must be registered before you can cre a message: Click the link above to register. To start viewing messages, slectionnez the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
titoune View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage View Articles View Gallery Uploads Member Registration unimac June 2007 Location Als / Dijon age 27 Posts 701 Casing 30D + Grip Objective (s) Tokina 12-24 F4 / 24 Sigma -70 F2.8 / Canon 70-200 F2.8L / 430EX Flash
Hello All, In early December, the Gala of my school. He will demand during the preparation of the room (the dcor), take a picture per hour in one place to make a video squence accelerates the advanced mounting the dcor. It seems to me that it's possible to drive the 350D from a computer and do dclencher automatically every hour, but I'm not. Knowing that the assembly will last six days, I could not be the 24/24, so more is auto, the better. Biensur, I would have my tripod available (the camera does not move during 6 days), a computer. I thought I put myself in manual focus and M mode to always have the same picture. How open do you think? After searching the forum I have not found a RESPONSE to my question: unimac Is it possible, and what software to use? (Knowing I do not have my install unimac CD supplied with the 350D). If you have any other advice, do not hesitate !!!: goodluck: Thanks in advance Titoune
Amateur738 View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles View Gallery Uploads Member Registration January 2007 Location Brussels age 43 Posts 565 Casing EOS 20D Objective (s) 10mm 200mm, black or cream, EF or EF-S
Sorry, not the slightest idea puor software, for cons, a picture every hour, has little parat me to make a video squence. 6 days x 24 hours = 144 photos, was not expected to take more than 5-6 seconds video. Let the pro talk. Good m ...
I think ZoomBrowser EX (supplied on the CD with the 350D) can, provided you have also installed CameraWindow. unimac There rgler through the interval between shots. Keep us posted.
Small Owl View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles View Gallery Uploads Member Registration Sep 2006 Location Neuchtel age 40 Posts 96 Casing 30D Objective (s) Catching some beautiful photons
Hi, There is an app for astronomy called Iris. It can control your camera via USB. you will find them at this link: http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/us/iris/iris.htm The light that might change depending on the time of day the M mode does not seem very s own. Unless the room has no window ... I incline rather to Av mode rgler the depth of field that intresse you. a +, SO
titoune View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage View Articles View Gallery Uploads Member Registration June 2007 Location Als / Dijon age 27 Posts 701 Casing 30D + Grip Objective (s) Tokina 12-24 F4 / 24 Sigma -70 F2.8 / Canon 70-200 F2.8L / 430EX Flash
joegold View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles View Gallery Uploads Member Registration January 2007 Location Switzerland Posts 131 Casing age 40 + 40D 7D Objective (s) EF50mm Canon f / 1.4, Canon EF 24-105mm f / 4.0 L, Canon EF 100-400mm
y'en a flopped to be polite if you have xp or vista, windows movies maker can do the trick (Start / Programs / Accessories) it's a pretty soft even if it is microsoft .... LIVE FREE a +
felicien View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage View Articles View Gallery Uploads Member Registration April 2007 Location Switzerland ge 30 Posts 27 Casing EOS 400D Objective (s) EF-S 60mm Macro Rings Kenko, GorillaPod unimac
Hello, This discussion interests me a lot. I would make a film Intress growth of a fungus in its natural environment. I saw that all c'tait - (.. Between 5 sec and 99 min 59 sec) is possible for rgler sockets dclenchement interval from the computer with EOS Utility (I am mac). A question I ask myself is what intervals to create a correct picture for animation? For the issue of software, there I think iMovie on mac ... Thank you launched this discussion. Flicien
titoune View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage View Articles View Gallery Uploads Member Registration June 2007 Location Als / Dijon age 27 Messag

No comments:

Post a Comment