Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Almost eleven at night and butterflies that visit again last night. I am sure it was not because of


Almost eleven at night and butterflies that visit again last night. I am sure it was not because of a real meatball sauce dinner unfortunate as I pour too much after work. It is still somewhat sore stomach and a bit of heartburn, but I have no real positive effect kepedesan. The butterfly is likely to drop in to the stomach because my head today met by shadow face and smile and giggle ... let's call it the clown. Brain with my stomach being in sync. Clown picture that arises in my brain to react in an instant this belly, as if it punched-punching clown again until the cause nausea stomach if I still do not engeh too. The clown that most can make a little joke to be honest egee that people considered Jayus, but most others consider even make the atmosphere more relaxed. The clown who somehow hobby really makes me shake his head while holding laughing. The clown without glasses, not dimpled, not too thick eyebrows like any bangir nosed, no excessive style especially fragrant spreading outrageous egee but always managed to leave an impression. Everything is in the middle but in. What I also have. Why would not you call me a clown frontal? The words and actions of all frontal without protective straightforwardly without babibu much less shy.
I do not seem to have anything to say right. I've imagined this screen as your face yet still my blood is rushing my adrenaline and my heart keeps beating faster. See, I even smiled seconds ago Just because I had a Recollection egee of what you did. What makes you special to me is that you know both sides of living a good life. You're nothing to be called an ignorant. You're Also a great companion to be with. We all have Reviews those moments of laughing out loud when you're around us. Here's me being in love.
However, I am an alien to you and you're an alien to me. We're from two different worlds. Though our feet may stand on the same ground now and then, still you're egee in a different dimension ... pretty far from mine. It's like getting the answer of the egg or the chicken question. There is no way we're going to be used to that fact. Too bizarre, too wild, too hopeless. Here's me being realistic.
Most Read
CURRENT PROCESS REQUIREMENTS SKCK 2014 CERTIFICATE PROCESS TO MAKE HEALTHY egee & FREE HEALTH DRUGS in QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN INTERVIEW FOR WORK ASEPSO MOST JITU prickly itch Masha and the Bear: Kesukaaan Kei and I EXTRA HOLES IN EARS (PREARICULAR congenital fistula) KINDERJOY PROHIBITED IN SOLD OUT BUT IN INDONESIA Quote of the Day MENU EAT BABIES / MPASU NARESHA Some solids Kei Recipe Menu
Past to Present Posts February 2015 (1) Jan 2015 (in 10) Dec 2014 (6) November 2014 (9) Oct 2014 (7) September 2014 (9) Aug 2014 (15) July 2014 (3) June 2014 (14) May 2014 (8) April 2014 (22) March 2014 (8) February 2014 (19) January 2014 (9) Dec 2013 (17) November 2013 (5) Oct 2013 (23) September 2013 (28) Aug 2013 (16) July 2013 (1) May 2013 (6) Jun 2012 (Last 1) Jan 2012 (5) Dec 2011 (2) Oct 2011 (1) June 2011 (1) May 2011 (1) April 2011 (2) | Map Mar of 2011 (2) February 2011 (1) Jan of 2011 (1) July 2010 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment