Monday, May 26, 2014

Letter of confession of yearning


So I wanted to tell you about the ocean. Thundered as Concorde, once I felt that it would break the sound barrier. And I, I pokey kanabeto in the corner of the living room with the TV turned on, before going to sleep nego.Koskite were shaking from the powerful sound. After a while I began to read, less and less is afraid. I felt. Even hitting the waves on the black volcanic 1560 rocks I became comfortable. I wore every day new music. 1560 I started to read a book. Book with many characters and actions all united around him. The ocean seems simple but is not. A small mistake 1560 it can cost a lot, actually can cost lives.
Every morning from bedroom window looked towards Lobos * to see how big the waves do not expect that day. Yes. I wanted to tell you for the Lobos as permanently enchant me with its presence. 1560 I would wake up with it. Every day dressed in different colors. From which side to turn it upright between two larger islands. Is closer to mine. No, but the closest, even within reach of my hand.
At first I wondered 1560 how you razbeream tides. I've never lived at Big water, telling myself: it is impossible for me to razbream. It is the privilege of marine souls of those grown near water. 1560 What they are afraid of the waves and their roar. The passing days, do not even think how the ocean came under my skin. Already quite unconsciously and without any particular effort I felt his movement. Twice daily ebb tide, morning and afternoon and the tide twice - morning and evening. Once the wind will abate it means that ebb tactics. The water slowly recede and peeling off the black volcanic rocks or the bottom naparaveno quiver of golden desert sand. When the wind starts raging tide coming and paying browned rocks or play with the sand, pushed him to the mainland.
I wanted to tell you and the white dove. In his flight, with stretched 1560 krilja through darkness. I wanted to tell you about the desert hills, 1560 as if walking on the moon, not the country. But mostly I wanted to tell a love. No! No! But so much I wanted to give my love, that I was nothing other than to sink into your eyes.
Letter of confession of yearning
Search Recent Posts High cooked steak restaurant in the dark snow EAGLE (2) A letter of confession to absurdity snow EAGLE 2951 Archives May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 1560 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 Categories Art and Movies letters of confession Edition: Surfer's Personal Stories Global and regional issues International Law, Name issue and EU My city My piano music Performances Poetry is Alive! Quotation 1560 - Whole Truth! Short stories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment