Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Re: Socket for washing machine and dryer in the basement, build yourself My suggestion (and repeate


Hi, I am planning in my basement to build a base for washing machine and dryer. This Prefer like to realize from Ytong stones. The stones Shall be arranged in a U shape so that an additional parking iron order mc space is created under the washing machine. In the subsequently plastered or all joints Ytong I wanted to screw a 3cm thick Halzplatte or kitchen countertop. What do you think? Can I realiesieren that? And above all I have to decouple the frame somewhere? Thought of edge strips which you need to lay screed. iron order mc Then this I wanted iron order mc to attach between Ytong and house wall. The floor I guess you need not decouple, right? Also, I can much better then glue on the base plate of the house the socket. Thank you very much
Re: Socket for washing machine and dryer in the basement, build yourself Moin! The power you still? Damage it will not. But the whole thing is well thought out? The edge strip to the wall is not necessary finally bricked and not cast. The base should always have 15 cm distance from the wall because Zu-/Ableitungen. A decoupling iron order mc process of wood panel will not hurt, but - what a tray under the machine; crawls on the floor like your 'rum? - If the system tends to go hiking, I would limit the plate with additional slats - could otherwise be quite a fall. LG, TomTom.
Re: Socket for washing machine and dryer in the basement, build yourself and to discharge come from above and not from below. This is also one of the reasons for the higher setting. Thus, the washing machine does not have to pump to high. Makes sense to decouple only the wooden iron order mc board. iron order mc The rest of translucent then superfluous to me. The tray under the machine is mainly to provide to the laundry basket underneath. Our machine has not yet been migrated. However, you can apply a little protection for safety's sake. What is your opinion on the kitchen countertop. Have a biscchen the sorrow that swells due to the higher humidity in the basement
Re: Socket for washing machine and dryer in the basement, build yourself Moin, I have a massive pedestal, presumably filled with garbage or dead But if you including departmental want to have, there are at the hardware store directly metal pedestals with drawers. Before I would start to make walls and then ne kitchen iron order mc plate on it I'd take the podium.
Re: Socket for washing machine and dryer in the basement, build yourself My suggestion (and repeatedly and successfully implemented by me): Take 'limestone (2 DF) and make three pillars (left, center, right) in the appropriate distance. I would recommend a platform length of 2 machines + 20 cm. Wood is out of the question for me. Nimm'lieber Kasastürze as a cover: Much larger mass and vibrations will not be as fast. Wood is always chattering and bum ....
Quick Renowned Members Current Visitors Recent Activity Contacts menu
Forum software by XenForo 2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.. - German iron order mc and Rules 2010-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment