Monday, March 10, 2014

I answered the intercom. Postman. Telegram. That is not something bad happened to someone? I presse

Croatian Voice Berlin Blog Archive ADVERTISEMENT
My name is Marta writes: Sonja Smolec Wanted HGV, can and younger pensioner, with a solid knowledge of English, knowledge of computers - knowledge of Office programs, desirable and Photoshop, knowledge ... blah ... blah ... blah ... Along with other evidence of work seniority and previous work experience please attach a picture.
I collected all the paperwork, made photocopies. I found a good image, vigel although two years ago, but I did almost nothing has changed. What the hell are they images of employees? I'll send the request, and see what happens.
At home, two unemployed. Older does not believe anything anymore, and no one, not sent to the application. Do not arrive because most of the time is spent in outpatient clinics and hospitals. He lost his nerve. High blood pressure, weak heart. Cholesterol. There's more, you could write a medical book. Younger volunteers, working with children, teaching vigel assistant, helps them in learning and mastering the material. As well as helping vigel them to learn and they must have fun, something like a nanny for school children. Kids love it. He agrees with colleagues. Director vigel happy, but money from nowhere. The pension does not even cover overhead expenses. The food not to speak. After thirty-five years of service and another year and a half of part-time work, looking for a new job.
Friday morning. It woke me up a doorbell. In fact, the bell from below. I recognize his sound. She woke up the cat and yawns. I see her all the teeth and pink maw. He looks at me as if she asks - Who is it now? Still sleepy hump. I looked at the clock. Thirty. Of course, it's vigel not over so early. And where do I have to run? Well, I did a more than fair, those thirty-plus vigel years. Now is the time to do what I love. What I've always been an optimist! I got my little baby-Talijana.Više some money spent for their weekend trip than they pay me for the whole month. A spoiled kids that razmaženija can not be.
I answered the intercom. Postman. Telegram. That is not something bad happened to someone? I pressed the button and said Pull! Could be heard on the ground vigel screeching heavy metal door. She wrapped'm a bathrobe, slippers He put on bare feet, hands, improved hair, tied a rubber band to make it look neater and waiting for the postman. Commenting on Blessed are you when you can not sleep on weekdays. Answering Lucky me when I still can not sleep.
I looked in the mirror. By Monday, there is time. Well I wash my hair. And today, if we do not want that juts out like an umbrella. Hairdresser? No way. My hairdresser but I do not remember any face. I have no money for a monthly bus pass, so I'll spend tridesetidvije rate to there and back. Anyway, all I have to do a in your city. Walk. Every day, three to five kilometers. They say it's very healthy. vigel Maybe it is, but I personally do not really like the balance with an umbrella in one hand and a bag of soup kitchens in the second. Most often the last part of my stay dry. Or front. Or something. No bags, but my last piece. You got it?
At home I worked all those common tasks. Some I skipped. Damn this dust! As much as her own sake, as if I did not do anything. There must be some evil fairy that comes overnight, shakes out a new burden and breakdown all my efforts. I washed my clothes, lined dried. The bathroom smells of freshness. Separated what should be ironed from what they should not. Sometimes it was just one batch of laundry. Then began to emerge vigel and others. So the second time began to be greater than the first. I can no longer stand by the ironing vigel boards. I have a pain in my back. Oh, it hurts everyone.
Sunday. Someone is ringing. Through the door visor look who it is. Children with masks. Do not open the door. I can not be more excuses vigel that they have nothing to give. I baked donuts, no fruit or candy. I'm thinking. And I put my mask? Maybe someone threw something and everything would be legal.
I woke up before it was supposed to. I had plenty of time to edit. The evening before I chose the clothes. There's something to choose from, but I keep a couple of pieces for special vigel events, promotions, meetings, or, in cases like this.
At the bus station, I arrived just in time to jump into the bus. This "me to step in." do not understand literally. While I was at my age still lively of his many vršnjakina, though not jump. I eventually vigel slowed down a bit.
After driving from četrdesetipetminuta, standing and klimatanja, colliding with other people's bags and soles who found my toes, I arrived in Zagreb. By habit, I glanced at the clock attached to the entrance of the Importane. vigel I'm searching. The following scents of freshly baked bread. Coffee. Burek. Apple pie. Well, kiavu will not drink. All those delicious puff pastry that are so fine for dinner now and some of which are gaining excess weight. Ten minutes to the conversation. Great, I think, already late and the first interview. The tram was on station and immediately started. Exiting the third position. February is a sultry. Sweat is dripping down the back. I look at address. Fifth floor! Entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment