Saturday, February 22, 2014

My cousin worked in a barber shop, and with her help I got on the course, so during the war worked


Anna Bogdanova, a hairdresser in the siege - about how her mother in autumn 1941 stocked bran and cabbage leaves collecting, preparing for a hungry winter. Photo: Catherine Tolkacheva
Just two days before the start of the war, June 19, we checked with his parents to the country in Gatchina District, the village 100 kg Salezi. 22th went for a walk in the woods, and when they returned, the radio announced the beginning of the war. At night, of course, no one slept: through 100 kg our village were troops, tanks.
After 7th grade I went to pharmaceutical school in the Tatar side street, but in September we just about two weeks and had finished studying. Once, when I had to go to class, 100 kg on Grand Avenue in the theater was a movie and I decided to go to classes instead of in the movies. Once started the film, air-raid sirens sounded: the city was bombed. We were transferred to the shelter, and then I went home. The next morning one of the school buildings were destroyed - it was bombed. Things then stopped.
During one of the bombing at the house on the corner Chkalauski severed. In this house lived my classmate, 100 kg so he fled to a friend's pre-alarm, and my mother was sick and stayed. When the bomb fell, his mother hung on the bed corner of the house torn off - and it hangs. Saved her, of course.
Disastrous fire in our area was in February. All the terrible winter of 1942 we lived on the corner Lakhtinskaya and Chkalov: whereas in homes no water, no light was gone. In the courtyard of our house stood a one-story building - laundry. Mom washed linen there, because 100 kg by the time everything is already infested with lice. And for the water we drove on the gas street - where the tube was taken out of the basement. We have water on dung, wood was, but still had to rinse the laundry. And my mom says, "You can go with a barrel on a sled in the water?". But I was there gathering a water? There crane constantly flowing, slippery, people fall all bottled. And I took my mother, I say, let's go together. Once we went to Chkalov, drove to the corner - the shelling began. It was scary: I have all the coat was torn by shrapnel. When the attack was over, we went back to his home and - horror of horrors! Shell exploded in the air directly above the laundry room, the wall fell away from her, and the two houses beside there was no glass. Photo Antebellum children out of the yard, where she lived Anna. Checkboxes marked those who have not become
December 1941 was terrible: there was no food for almost a month. On the corner was a small Chkalov Dairy Store: nights we were there standing in line with the cards. New Year's Eve we all otovarilas cards - we were rich, we have something for the holiday! 100 kg Actually, I think we then have survived here whereby: my mom in 1918, has already experienced famine in Petrograd - she knew what it was. Once the war began, she immediately went to the Small Prospect Avenue CSHorsa 100 kg then - there was a feeding stall. There brought bran, Durand, and Mom took me to stand in line. All this for the cattle, but my mom agreed 100 kg and we were given wheat bran, ten pounds. And I was so ashamed in the yard a lot of guys, and we had drag these plates.
As a result of Durand and bran baked cakes. And as early as September, 100 kg when ripe cabbage, mum went to the farm "Brooks" for the hospital and collected Mechnikov cabbage leaves. But such chased by mounted police. One day she took me with her, I was sitting behind the bushes, it will tear-tear, as we shall see the police - escapes. So we've put together a couple of bags. Then he let loose in the laundry cold water and wash each leaf, this mom chopped cabbage and strew salt. We have turned this sauerkraut - in its blockade called "Hrjapa" green soup. Her mother and her relatives saved: jar impose - will carry one sister, another.
My cousin worked in a barber shop, and with her help I got on the course, so during the war worked as a hairdresser. In early March, 42 th we opened the first barber shop in our neighborhood, on the street Maxim Gorky. As it was scary! Send us mostly children - of course, all lousy. Many people came because hot water as no one was, and we heated water on a kerosene stove.
But despite the fact that my mother was so energetic woman, she fell ill. And I began to ask, "carry me out of the city." I had to quit my job and we were evacuated to the city of Cherepovets. I was there one year with her pobyla, and then in February, the 44th year of recruitment back here, work at the plant "Bolshevik". First worked as a cleaner, and then when I turned 100 kg 18, I was sent to work as a loader. Worn and logs, and the wood and cement - it was hard work.
Once the war began, my mother 100 kg immediately went to the feeding stall. There brought bran, Durand, and Mom took me to stand in line. And I was so ashamed in the yard a lot of guys, and we had drag these plates
We went through a lot, and I still think that was good. And the house of culture we had at the plant, the artists came while working on "Bolshevik", while I was educated at the school for working youth. Was a difficult time. Years now as d

No comments:

Post a Comment