Wednesday, December 18, 2013

When I was young (very young, that is), I was excited about the owner of a Mickey Mouse glove. How


When I was young (very young, that is), I was excited about the owner of a Mickey Mouse glove. How a white one with four fingers and three black lines, which basically is an anatomical astigmatism. Poor Mickey. Well, the course I'm not anymore. It has long seen the bottom of the villa neighborhood best irons average green waste container, which can not be other than to annoy me. And it is probably this immediate annoyance that Rei Kawakubo trying to displace best irons when he Comme Des Garçons recall the then excitement with this "fashionable" upgrade of the classic Mickey Mouse hat. However, I guess uforbeoldent that it hits the braided bamboo basket to promotions in front of a souvenir shop in Disneyland Paris when it has failed to sell a single one of Colette.
TORRETUMBLR # XIII December 18, 2013 "TEMPORARY AWESOMENESS" best irons IS NOT December 18, 2013 VELVET ON SUPERBIAL. ANOTHER THOUGHT ABOUT STEM # MENSWEAR December 16, 2013 DR. MARTENS IN THE FIELD December 16, 2013 Whiteboy APPROVED December 15, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment