Thursday, October 31, 2013

I myself, however, I have once again compiled a large list. I


But before the fix yhe little error. I also wanted to write Gabrieli basket 10ndast synnipeavast. To be honest, I'm always very open-minded about everything. YLDISELT. However, some Asians doing between lung-liver kyll still YLE. The International School of Canada is still eeh,, it's big and scary word elite school ... or so more expensive than many other international schools basket in Beijing, and super good media coverage of wherever. But the thing about the ending.
Gabriel called for a total of 20 synnipaevaks basket unfolds. From school basket came over just 3 and a total of 11 children. And four of them but RSVPs, or phoned in advance to come or not come. ONLY Yks of them had white blood, I guess three Chinese and Koreans ylejäänud. GULF. Gabriel's two best friends do not even call that they did not come, and Gabriel was disappointed. I know that when I'm Gabriel's school, I could not take photos yldjuhul his class as couple's parents are proud of and their high status following its banned, and if for some yritusel sets the camera to someone else, then the teacher came to quietly and saying that he is the command to be served, not yritusest take photos ..... WTD???? I'd like to take a picture of my son on the stage, or both .... Ah. whatever, basket luckily it was a great experience for the school year behind us and you can just go all the better.
But synnipäeva going back. The big difference Usa synnipäevadega. We saw this in the local yhes Laser Tag place where most kids think their Peking synnipäevad need. Just the guys get their energy running around and playing laser tag hedge. I ordered the pizza and chicken wings, and prepare yourself for the cake. (In fact, a good cake came .. hihih). BUT I guess I should have taken into account that the position should be just ASIA group of children, basket and their pizza is whatever. So was the case. Ytlesid politely that they are not starving, and went on playing. basket When it came time for the cake, then the majority kept saying they did not want the cake, and Tori, they do not eat that if I were in the store kypsiseid basket or not? To be honest, I was a little offended, and Gabriel looked kind of sad, because he helped me decorate the cake, and he just called this cake. . nuuks, nuuks. BUT Gabriel tart flavor, and also to all the parents, and, ultimately, everyone was having fun. Just once I entered her North American party planning into a bucket, basket and do not take into account that the Koreans basket have come over from Korea, not the United States and the gap is still very large ...
And now, after a few hours when I'm half way to your loved California. Let's go out and Chineses in there about a couple of suitcases full chinese junk that made me literally basket laugh when I received your parcels and their acquaintances, and ymber packed my suitcases .... Cheap shoes, silicon bra fillings, underwear, socks and some super chemicals ... full of Chinese candies and boots, winter Usa us immediately crumbled .. To be honest did not receive such packages especially to understand, but, well, I can imagine that the parcel recipient of the United States is probably in seventh heaven as you can of your favorite things to keep .. I guess ..
I myself, however, I have once again compiled a large list. I'm here in China, and the second yhte experimented, which itself was a great experience and I know miss. Beijing, everything basket was available, basket but not to Hangzhou. And what is available is 100% more expensive new sneakers and shoes, and Old Navy, and Gap jeans. A whole bunch of flavors available basket all kinds of MSG. Cooking oil (China was once again a great bogus oil vesicular food stores confiscated because so many people were sick and died kokates). Gabriel shoes and clothes, Chinese clothes just fall apart right away the glue off, and I do not like t shirts and signs võllts pyksid. A whole bunch of all sorts of other foods, as well as a couple of good bottles of strong alcohol. (Not going ytlema Why, itself already may guess). And, of course, WASH, underwear for all of us, because here I just can not buy it. All are in any way uncomfortable and do not sit on your back very well. blah ..
Reply
Blogroll Asher Benjamins blog Diana Unt Photography Hudson and Abella, sister and brother struggle with brain tumors Jana Blog Joanmar basket little piece of blog Blog Chronicle Life As It Is the Mac blog Marjusha blog Our Photo Albums My Chiropractor / doctor back MiraclesN Magic Nami-Nami blog Cheap tickets Perez Hilton Pille Riinu Blog Theory Unicursalstar blog Vorumaa WordPress.com WordPress.org Stuff Journal Register basket Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com Email Subscription
What was September 2013 (1) May 2013 (2) April 2013 (3) March 2013 (2) January 2013 (2) December 2012 (1) November 2012 (1) October 2012 (2) September 2012 (2) June 2012 ( 1) May 2012 (5) April 2012 (1) March 2012 (5) February 2012 (9) January 2012 (4) December 2011 (8) November 2011 (5) October 2011 (3) September 2011 (9) July 2011 ( 6) June 2011 (11) May 2011 (10) April 2011 (15) March 2011 (11) February 2011 (3) January 2011 (1) December 2010 (4) November 20

No comments:

Post a Comment